- Home /
- Important Notices
Information on this site has been posted with the intent that it be readily available for personal and public non-commercial use and may be reproduced, in part or in whole and by any means, without charge or further permission. We ask only that:
- Users exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the materials reproduced;
- NAFTANOW.org be identified as the source; and
- The reproduction is not represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, nor as having been made in affiliation with, or with the endorsement of, the NAFTA partners.
Reproduction of multiple copies of materials on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution is prohibited except with written permission. Through the permission-granting process, the NAFTA partners help to ensure that individuals/organizations wishing to reproduce the materials for commercial purposes have access to the most accurate, up-to-date versions. To obtain permission to reproduce materials on this site for commercial purposes, please contact one of the NAFTA partners listed under Contact Us.
- Through this website, no specific personal information is gathered about you.
- No “cookies” are used to track how visitors use this site or to determine sites previously visited. (A “cookie” is a file that may be placed on your hard drive without your knowledge by a website to allow it to monitor your use of the site.)
Some of the materials and graphical elements found on NAFTANOW.org are subject to copyrights held by other organizations. This is particularly true of this site, which is jointly operated by the Canadian, Mexican, and United States governments as part of a collaborative arrangement. In such cases, some restrictions on the reproduction of materials or graphical elements may apply, and it may be necessary to seek permission from the rights holder prior to reproducing the material. To obtain information concerning copyright ownership and restrictions on reproduction on this site, please contact one of the NAFTA partners listed under Contact Us.
Links to other websites not under the control of NAFTANOW.org are provided for the convenience of users. Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy, the currency, and the reliability of the content, the NAFTA partners do not offer any guarantee in that regard and are not responsible for the information found through these links or the availability of the information in all three languages (English, Spanish and French).