North American Free Trade Agreement
For additional information about international trade and the North American Free Trade Agreement, please visit one of the following sites.
Governments of Canada, United States, and Mexico
- Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Canadian International Trade Tribunal
- Office of the United States Trade Representative
- U.S. International Trade Administration
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Proméxico (Spanish only)
- Ministry of the Economy (Spanish only)
- Unit of International Trade Practices (Spanish only)
NAFTA Trilateral Institutions
- NAFTA Secretariat
Secretariat’s mandate; searchable text of NAFTA; NAFTA rules, dispute settlement process and decisions; coordinates of national secretariats.
- Commission for Labor Cooperation (CLC)
Commission’s mandate and activities; announcements; full text of the North American Agreement on Labor Cooperation; publications; public consultations.
- Commission for Environmental Cooperation (CEC)
Commission’s mandate and activities; announcements; full text of the North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation; publications; public consultations.